TOPIC 2.3 HYDROGEN STORAGE IN NANOSTRUCTURAL CARBON
  • Zhou L., Zhou Y.-P., Sun Y. A comparative study of hydrogen adsorption on superactivated carbon versus carbon nanotubes.
  • Nishchenko M.M., Likhtorovich S.P., Svechnikov V.L., Schur D.V., Dubovoi A.G., Rashevskaya Ò.À. Positron spectroscopy of nanoporous carbon-containing materials.
  • Nechaev Yu.S., Alexeeva O.K. Diffusion, sorption and storage of hydrogen in nanostructural carbon.
  • Zakharov A.I., Kostikov V.I., Kotosonov A.S., Trubachev A.V., Milovanova O.A. System combined automobile feed on carbon nanostructures with hydrogen adsorbate application.
  • Lebedev N.G., Zaporotskova I.V., Chernozatonskii L.A. Quantum-chemical investigations of single wall carbon nanotube hydrogenation processes.
  • Fedorov A.S., Ovchinnikov S.G. Modeling of H2 adsorption inside carbon nonotubes at different pressures and temperatures.
  • Lapchuk N.M., Poklonsky N.A., Vyrko S.A., Ralchenko V.G., Zavedeev E.V., Khmelnitskii R.A., Khomich A.V. Localization and state of hydrogen in nanoscale domains in diamond films and crystals.
  • Gupta B.K., Srivastava O.N. Investigation on the carbon special form graphitic nanofibres as a hydrogen storage materials.
  • Bashkin I.O., Antonov V.E., Bazhenov A.V., Bdikin I.K., Borisenko D.N., Krinichnaya E.P., Moravsky A.P., Ossipyan Yu.A., Ponyatovsky E.G., Fursova T.N., Harkunov A.I., Shulga Yu.M. Carbon materials hydrogenated under high pressure.
  • Davydov V.Ya., Kalashnikova E.V., Karnatsevich V.L., Kirillov A.I. Adsorption properties of multi-wall carbon nanotubes prepared by electric-ARC discharge.
  • Davydov V.Ya. Hydrogen storage in chemisorbed complexes of compounds on metal.
  • Budanov À.V., Kustov À.I.., Migel I.À. The study of physical-mechanical properties of hydrides and other materials in a condensed state by fault detection acoustic microscopy methods.
  • Budanov À.V., Kustov À.I., Migel I.À. The study of the effect of hydrogen on the relationship between the structure and properties of solid materials received by powder technology.
  • Anikina N.S., Dubovoy A.G., Zaginaichenko S.Yu., Tarasov B.P., Shul'ga Yu.M., Schur D.V.