TOPIC 1.3 UTILIZATION OF METAL HYDRIDES
  • Minshou ZHAO, Changying SUN, Xinbo ZHANG, Shumin HAN. Electrode characteristics of some kinds of Metal Hydrides and MH-Ni battery at Relatively Low Temperature.
  • Tarasov B.P., Klyamkin S.N., Fokin V.N., Borisov D.N., Gusachenko E.I., Yakovleva N.A., Schur D.V., Shilkin S.P. Metal hydride accumulators of hydrogen based on alloys of magnesium and rare-earth metals with nickel.
  • Demidik A.N., Ivanova I.I., Kopylova L.I., Polushko A.P., Pechkovsky E.P., Firstov S.A. The study of synthesis of titanium silicocarbide during sintering.
  • Shanin Yu.I. Simulation of operation heat or cold-making unit with hydride heat pump.
  • Shanin Yu.I. Some schematics of use of hydride devices in the automobile.
  • Zakharov V.V., Bugaeva G.P., Barinova L.S., Romanova L.B., Eremenko LT, Loginova M.V. Reduction of 4-bromocubanecarboxamids by lithium aluminum hydride and aluminum hydride.
  • Muktepavela F., Vasylyev M.A., Stolyarova S. Structural and kinetic features of hydrogen desorption process on Al/Sn interphase boundaries.
  • Slys I., Shcherbakova L., Rogozinskaya A., Shchur D., A. Rogozinskii, A.Pomytkin. Alternative to ordinary method of microplating by nickel of hydrideforming intermetallide powders
  • Morozova R.A., Morozov I.A., Panashenko V.M., Dubovik T.V., Itsenko A.I. Thermodynamic calculation and experimental results of hydrogen-thermal treatment processes of boron nitride and silicon nitride powders.
  • Bulyk I.²., Basaraba Yu.B., Markovych V.². Obtaining of nanocrystalline functional materials in hydrogen.
  • Dubrovskaya G.N., Kotlyar A.V., Solomka M.P. The formation of the gas-thermal compositional refractory and oxide coatings with the use of the hydride-intermetallic compounds.
  • V.N. Borisko, S.V. Borisko, D.V. Zinov'ev, Ye.V. Klochko. The theory of the transport phenomenon on the plasma-metal hydride interface.
  • Yemets V.V., Sanin F.P. Hydrocarbon polymers filled by metal hydrides as fuel and structure materials for space transport system.
  • Kutsova V.Z., Nosko O.A. Role of hydrogen in improvement thermal stability of semi-conductor silicon.
  • Saldan I.V., Zavaliy I.Yu. The influence of oxygen modification, alloying and HDDR treatment on charge-discharge characteristics of Ti2Ni-based MH electrodes.
  • Ivanova S.V. Effect of hydrogen on zirconium alloys for core items of light-water reactors.
  • Shmal'ko Yu. F. , Klochko Ye. V. Application of the metal hydride activation effect of hydrogen isotopes for plasma chemical technologies.
  • Chibisov A.L., Smirnova T.M., Gromov A.D., Akinin N.I. Determination of safe specific hydrogen evolution Rate in production process.
  • Paustovsky A.V., Alfintseva R.A., Pohorelaya V.V., Vereshchak V.M., Kurinnaya T.V. Phase formation processes in alloys of the Ni-Cr-Al system alloyed with yttrium hydride.
  • Lyudvinskaya T.A., Podchernyaeva I.A., Neshpor I.P., Makarenko G.N., Derenovskaya N.A. Behaviour of Si3N4 - TiN ceramics of Ti - N - Si - N system under the influence of solar.
  • Popova M.V., Gertsen V.V., Ljubushkina A.N., Efimenko B.A., Ruzhilo A.A. Application electrolytic hydrogenation remelting silicium for raise of properties of silumins.
  • Afanasjev V.K., Prudnikov A.N., Popova M.V., Efimenko B.S., Ruzhilo A.A. Reception high-strength deformable piston alloy Al - (15 20) %Si - H.
  • Afanasjev V.K., Prudnikov A.N., Gertsen V.V., Efimenko B.S., Ruzhilo A.A. Machining of a melt of silumins by a hydride of oxygen.
  • Afanasjev V.K., Kolba A.V., Sagalakova N.M., Sochnev A.V., Chibrjakov M.V, Scherbedinskij G.V. Influence of machining of a melt by a hydride of oxygen on properties of the blast-furnace pig-iron.
  • Semykin A.V., Kazarinov I.A., Khomskaya E.A. Oxygen and hydrogen gas cycles realization inside à sealed nickel-metal hydride cell.
  • Borisovskij A.F., Maljukov E.E., Molomin V.I., Chistjakov A.N., Fedorov V.A. Some Properties of Compact Titanium Hydride As Material of Radiating Protection.
  • Vajda P. On the modulated magnetism in rare earths and the origin of the *-RHx solid solution phase.
  • Timofeyev N.I., Rudenko V.K., Kondratyev V.V., Gapontsev A.V., Voloshinskii A.N. Diffusion of hydrogen in amorphous and high deformed alloys.